The Walking Dead !!

Options
The last episode with the 100's of walkers on the horizon following them !!
So excited for the next episode but also really really upset that season 3 isnt untill october :O
Whats your predictions for the next episode? and what did you think about shane being killed ?

Sorry if i have ruined it for some people who may not of watched the last episode :S haha
(so obsessed with this show)

Replies

• ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    About time someone killed Shane, he sucks!

Well if they don't make it out, they will eventually need to get some more people on the farm, and who will be the new leader? It would be funny that the woman who had two men ends up with ... none.. what would she do... yup very interesting....
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    Glad shane is dead, it was a long time coming. The series wouldnt be the same without him but what an absolute *kitten*!! Really sad about Dale though... Wish he stayed around he made the show awesome. Andrea must feel like crap. He saved her life and the last words she said to him were basicly I hate you. you took away my freedom. I bet she regrets that now. Predictions for next season, to meet up with the black family again, travel to Nebraska. I think at least one more person will die off in the next episode, possibly someone from the family they are staying with.

And DONT EVER EVER Forget about the hand they found on the roof in season one with a missing

MERLE DIXON!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • miffkins
    miffkins Posts: 30
    Options
    YES i have been waiting for merle, i really hope they bring him back. I just hope they do not kill off daryll or even glenn. They are both really good characters. They are so funny. and i will miss dale aswell :(. i remember when dale was talking to glenn and dales like "just spit it out man" and then glenn straight up was like "theres walkers in the barn and loris pregnant"

I CANT WAIT FOR THE GOVERNOR
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Spoilerish.

Glad Shane is gone. Glad Rick was the one to do it. Shane was poison.

I can't wait for them to explore more about why it seems to be that you do not have to be bitten by a zombie to become a zombie upon death. IMHO Rick knows the answer to this and has known since their time at the CDC. I think it is a virus and everyone has it and Rick has been struggling with that knowledge because he is afraid that if everyone knows that becoming a zombie is inevitable, well, what is left to live for?

I think they'll be moving on from the farm after the next episode. Of the farm family, I think Maggie will probably be the only one to make it out.
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    Shane cut his hand open on the bus and spread his blood on the door, stabbed the walker in the head and then cut his hand open AGAIN with the SAME knife and spread more blood on the door, hence, infection. Just watched the episode again and indeed, that is what happened. i seriously hope they use that as the reason cuz if they dont it will make it all seem so fake for me if they base it on a scratch or somthing because its in plain sight he used the knife he stabbed the zombie with to cut his hand open for the second time.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    rick is seriously hard of hearing.

i saw this and laughed..

http://rockpapercynic.com/
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    In the book, they killed Shane off, much, much earlier!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    In the book, they killed Shane off, much, much earlier!

But NOT Dale! D:
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    rick is seriously hard of hearing.

i saw this and laughed..

http://rockpapercynic.com/

AAHAHA. YES.
  • oriors
    oriors Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    everyone hates shane, I thought he was great, he wasn't boring, he made the show fun, and yeh he was an *kitten*, but lol not more or less than most of the people there, he is just open about it, and to be fair, he never did have wrong intentions overall, he just went about them in a more brutal way because he honestly believed that he would protect people better that way.
    I understand why he died but I think rick was a bit quick baout it, thought it was a rather sneaky way to kill someone you care about, not saying he wasn't right, butt he wasn't any different from shane in that LOL I actually believe that he would never have come to doing something like that wihtout shane in his life, and acts like that are productive as much as people dont like them.