Goodbye 200's!

Options
Holy Cow! My weekly weigh in was this morning, and for the first time in 3 years I was under 200 lbs! And to top that off, I'm only 1 lb away from being halfway to my goal! With two sick kids at home today I'm still one very happy Mom!

Thank you so much everyone here at MFP, I would've never made it this far without your support and wonderful advice.

Congrats to everyone else on their successes so far and best of luck on your continued journey!

Replies

• Stacey82
    Stacey82 Posts: 69
    Options
    Holy Cow! My weekly weigh in was this morning, and for the first time in 3 years I was under 200 lbs! And to top that off, I'm only 1 lb away from being halfway to my goal! With two sick kids at home today I'm still one very happy Mom!

Thank you so much everyone here at MFP, I would've never made it this far without your support and wonderful advice.

Congrats to everyone else on their successes so far and best of luck on your continued journey!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Congrats!!! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • The_BoSS
    The_BoSS Posts: 32
    Options
    congrats!!!!! keep up the good work...
  • jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :smile: GREAT JOB!!
  • littlebigbird
    Options
    That's terrific - well done!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Woohoo!! That is awesome! Congratulations! :flowerforyou: Have you given yourself a reward? A fresh pedicure maybe? I know it's still pretty chilly in Michigan - only 33 degrees when I left for work this morning - but it's never too cold for "happy feet," and it *will* warm up eventually. :happy: GO WINGS!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • beancounter
    beancounter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!!!!
  • Stacey82
    Options
    Thank so much EVERYONE. This is the support and encouragement that has kept me going and will continue to keep me going. You're ALL so wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Feels great doesn't it :happy:
  • taterbugtoo
    Options
    Awesome!!:glasses:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • summerbod
    summerbod Posts: 9
    Options
    That is awsome. You must be so proud of yourself!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    That's terrific! I can hardly wait to say the same!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Good work!
  • Stacey82
    Options
    Thank you all! You guys are so wonderful. This is the very support and encouragement that has brought me this far. It is all of your wonderful advice and encouragement that is going to make continuing this journey possible. Can't wait to be able to post saying that I've met my goals...it WILL happen and you will all be to thank!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! I want that goal met too!!!!! By September
    :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!