Introduction

Options
Hi all,

I totally skipped the intro section and jumped right into the forums. Can you tell how excited I am about this site; it made me forget my good manners.

I'm here for support, encouragement, tips, etc., as I need to lose a serious amount of weight (80 pounds minimum). I'm also here to be supportive of others as we try to live healthier lives.

It's difficult for me to do a variety of different exercises as I have balance issues from an illness that caused extensive nerve damage. I'm currently using workout videos (Walk Away the Pounds) and riding my stationary bike. I have to take things slowly as I've had injuries from trying to do too much too quickly.

Anyway, that's enough about me. :blushing:

I wish everyone well with their goals!!

Replies

• tina1234
    tina1234 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi all,

I totally skipped the intro section and jumped right into the forums. Can you tell how excited I am about this site; it made me forget my good manners.

I'm here for support, encouragement, tips, etc., as I need to lose a serious amount of weight (80 pounds minimum). I'm also here to be supportive of others as we try to live healthier lives.

It's difficult for me to do a variety of different exercises as I have balance issues from an illness that caused extensive nerve damage. I'm currently using workout videos (Walk Away the Pounds) and riding my stationary bike. I have to take things slowly as I've had injuries from trying to do too much too quickly.

Anyway, that's enough about me. :blushing:

I wish everyone well with their goals!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: