Non-gym goers?

Options
2»

Replies

• Caniacgirl59
    Options
    I walk at local parks/lakes or in my neighborhood. I love doing Zumba on the Wii. Netflix on demand also has workout videos you can watch instantly through your Wii/Xbox or computer. You can even get a free 30 day trial if you have never signed up before.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    Basics are great at home.

Squats
    Lunges
    Sit ups
    Crunches
    Leg lifts
    Scissor kicks
    Push ups
    Dips
    Jumping jacks
    Toe hops

I do these every week in martial arts training and kickboxing.

Toe hops???
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    All I've really been doing is A) Walking or B) Exercise bike. It's been working well for me so far.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I've been going for hikes since the weather is nice! Plus I have some 5lb weights I'll use and my Wii Fit.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansome
    Beach Body DVD's
    Biggest Loser :flowerforyou:
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    There is a fitness channel over in the UK called Fitness.tv, I recorded a few of their workout programmes a few months back and have been doing a few of them as they are all pretty good. Not sure if you have a similar channel over there but they also have the workouts online. Other than that I do dumbbell exercises and I have an elliptical, I got a really good one for very little £140, as it was in a clearance sale. On top of that where I live is very hilly so I do like to go on walks, weather permitting. Once you find a few routines you'll be sorted.