binge day

Does anyone have a day during the week where you kind of eat what you want? I do it one day either Friday, Saturday or Sunday but i make sure its early like before 2pm. I really want a Chipoltle burrito. :-)

Replies

• chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    "binge" day, no.

a "spike" day, yes.

I perceive binge as eat with no regard to what it is or its caloric quantity is.

I prefer spiking where I remain eating healthy and all, but I eat up to what my BMR level is. My BMR is around 2400 and for my weight loss I eat around 1600 so it gives me an extra 800 calories.
  • mom2five69
    mom2five69 Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks. I like thatbetter because idont binge out and overeat. I just have something i really have been wanting without going over board. So "spike" day for me saturday. :-

)
  • chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    Well in that case, yes I do Spike. Either fridays or saturdays when my wife and I have our "date" night. Typically we eat out 4 times a months only on our "date" nights. I try to eat reasonable, but I enjoy myself too. It hasn't effected my weight loss at all and if anything helped it.

If you have time, get out there and read the theories on "spike" days with metabolism and all. I think some of them are valid but I haven't seen undeniable proof of it.