I'M TIRED OF BEING PEPPY.

Options
2»

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm not peppy. Not in the slightest. I'm broke, struggling with immigration issues and can't think my way out of my situation.

Total pep-free zone here.

Damn. Hope things get better (no exclamation marks or emoticons for you).
    Good luck.
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    I'm not peppy. Not in the slightest. I'm broke, struggling with immigration issues and can't think my way out of my situation.

Total pep-free zone here.

Damn. Hope things get better (no exclamation marks or emoticons for you).
    Good luck.
    I hope things get better for her as well.. but I think we may have different definitions of "pep". For me, peppiness is when someone is overly positive, almost in a fake way, about something. I definitely want said user's life to get better, so smiley face for her :)
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This is like peppiness anonymous... A bunch of people saying I will not be peppy anymore and a few seconds later you see withdraws then full out peppy usage. Pep problems.
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This is like peppiness anonymous... A bunch of people saying I will not be peppy anymore and a few seconds later you see withdraws then full out peppy usage. Pep problems.

Pep problems overload.

I just noticed Rachie's user has "woowoo" in it.. which remember me of a cheerleader. Cheeleaders have lots of pep!
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    I can't sleep. I think I'm using my diet, and MFP as a means to avoid the trauma of getting a divorce....but how are you miss?! (=
    Oh boy.. you should probably address that soon ._.

I'm pretty good. Vacationing in Orlando currently :) The weather is beeeautiful. Much better than that of Canada :laugh:

I was born in Miami. And I've visited Orlando, the weather is crappy compared to the Bay Area in California. It's always humid in FL and it rains without warning. And I don't mean drizzles, it's full fledged thunder storms outta the blue, while I'm taking a dip in the pool. But I guess another person's crap is another person's treasure.

And why are you vacationing in the middle of March?

I live in florida not even going to lie the weather here is very bi polar