Same old same old.. opinions?

Options
I happen to eat pretty much the same stuff every day. I have been for weeks and I quite honestly want to. It is all healthy and I never get sick of it. Once in a while I will change it up. I've heard a few aspects such as your body gets used to the same food over and over, but I've also heard that has been disproved and how eating routine foods just makes people potentially crave unhealthy foods. Anyone have some insight on this, or maybe a thread prior to this they have seen?

Replies

• mbourke8
    mbourke8 Posts: 27
    Options
    I happen to eat pretty much the same stuff every day. I have been for weeks and I quite honestly want to. It is all healthy and I never get sick of it. Once in a while I will change it up. I've heard a few aspects such as your body gets used to the same food over and over, but I've also heard that has been disproved and how eating routine foods just makes people potentially crave unhealthy foods. Anyone have some insight on this, or maybe a thread prior to this they have seen?

Another benefit to eating a variety of foods is that you can be sure that you are getting all of the nutrients your body needs. When you eat the same things over and over you might not be getting everything you need from your food.
    Then again, maybe you are! I think many of us go thru streaks of eating the same thing over and over...
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That is a good idea, I will have to really calculate my vitamins in all meals and other essential nutrients :)