First 4 Pounds Gone

Options
amaxwell28
amaxwell28 Posts: 12 Member
YIPEE! I finally remembered to weigh this weekend and after 2 weeks of MFP and changing my lifestyle choices I am happy to report that I am down 4 pounds! I have found that sweets are my downfall. I made some changes in my grocery shopping this weekend and I am praying that I can have the motivation to "Just Say No" to sweet stuff everyday. I realize that once in a while is ok but not every day. Thanks for all your support and encouragement! It helps to stick to it knowing there is alot of other people out there with the same challenge!

Replies

• amaxwell28
    amaxwell28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    YIPEE! I finally remembered to weigh this weekend and after 2 weeks of MFP and changing my lifestyle choices I am happy to report that I am down 4 pounds! I have found that sweets are my downfall. I made some changes in my grocery shopping this weekend and I am praying that I can have the motivation to "Just Say No" to sweet stuff everyday. I realize that once in a while is ok but not every day. Thanks for all your support and encouragement! It helps to stick to it knowing there is alot of other people out there with the same challenge!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You are well on your way :happy:

Sweets are my problem too. But I find as long as I allow myself a little treat every once in a while I can stay on track. Also, once your body gets use to having less sugar the cravings do become less often and less intense.

Recently my treats have included 60 cal chocolate popsicles I found that come in 3 flavours (milk chocolate, dark chocolate :heart: , white chocolate) and a glass of hot cocoa at night :blushing:

Keep up the great work!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Thas fantastic news good for you. your first step in in the door. sweets sem to be alot of my problem to but im doing good so far learned to give myself will power im feeling so much better and you will too. keep up the good work and keep us updated.. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!! Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I was doing great a year ago, and then stopped everything and i packed on the pounds this winter - 40 lbs to be exact! I just started back on MFP and can't wait to drop my first 4 pounds! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!