new 45 yr old yooper looking for friends..support.. motivati

Options
13»

Replies

• mayita11
    Options
    Welcome, this is great. Just record the calories and do mild exercise daily. U will be happy with the results in two weeks:smile::smile:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Welcome. I'm from michigan too, but just recently moved to Denver, CO. Feel free to add me. Could always use extra motivation!
  • mosleygirl79
    Options
    Hello everyone , i to am new to this and would be happy to give and receive words of encouragement to anyone whenever need on this difficult life changing journey we are all on together , feel free to add me
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    Welcome!
    Hahaha! This Yooper discussion is amusing to me. I live in Madison, WI right now, but I grew up in the Petoskey, MI area which would have made me a Troll (For non-Michiganders: people who live in the lower peninsula under the Mackinac Bridge are called Trolls. People who live in the Upper Peninsula are Yoopers, because of U and P). I briefly lived in Marquette for a bit.
    The U.P. is a beautiful area and a great place to be if you love the outdoors. There is so much to do to keep a person active.
    Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • pauldbarnhart
    pauldbarnhart Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    If a person from Michigan is called a Michigander, when you have a room full of people from Michigan, is it considered to be a gaggle of Michigeese?