Replies

• Alyshia90
    Alyshia90 Posts: 25
    Options
    mine is public feel free to add me 5ft3 40 pounds to lose ish x
  • Twiinkless
    Twiinkless Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine's public and I'm also 5'3'' so feel free to add me :)
  • kona63
    kona63 Posts: 5
    Options
    This is my first day. Please add me as we can make smart food choices together.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    mine is public. not sure how much ive got to lose, but would like to lose another 2 stone in the next 2 months and then another 1 or 2 after that!
  • emmaholmes38
    Options
    feel free to add me Im not really here to loose much weight mainly toning and keeping it off.
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My diary is open feel free to browse/add me.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    mines open to friends...I have about 50 more pounds to go but I'm much taller than you 5'10 :) feel free to add!
  • kevinmstevens
    kevinmstevens Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My whole diary is wide open, feel free to use it however you like. I hope it help. : )
  • Mine is public feel free to add me :)
  • lizzy00125
    lizzy00125 Posts: 138
    Options
    You can add me. I am public and also 5'3. Don't judge me on th weekend. lol. I worked a 16 hour shift so my saturday and sunday consisted of trashy food and energy drinks.
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and want to lose about 50lbs but have set my initial goal to 37lbs.

My diary is public, and I enjoy looking at other peoples!!

Please feel free to add :bigsmile:
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mine is publice fel free to add me x
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Not in your height range, but more than happy to share diary, for what it's worth! Feel free to friend me.:flowerforyou:
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I am 5'4 with at least 60lbs to lose also.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    im also 5ft 3 i started out with 30lbs to lose and im down to 15lbs to lose now. my diary is open and im here everyday so feel free to add me :) x
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I am always up for new friends. My primary focus is to be healthy! I joined in August with about 30lbs to lose. My weight loss has been slow, but I am down to the last 10lbs. I log the good and the bad!! Anyone looking for friends around the same height? Please add me. Us short ladies have to stick together:-)
  • hazyjel74
    hazyjel74 Posts: 45
    Options
    Mine is open to the public. I love seeing what other people eat and finding new things to try
  • Kittilips
    Kittilips Posts: 10
    Options
    Mine is open. Not sure how helpful it is since I haven't lost any weight yet. But I do log daily. I really need to start adding pals
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I have a public diary if y'all would like to add me. Warning, my calories will usually be under significantly what it "says" I need to eat since I use my TDEE maintenance and not the goal MFP sets and my goal is a 3500-5250 weekly deficit to lose 1-1.5 pounds a week.

I also don't believe in eating anything more than half of exercise calories back since I know I have a low metabolism and the machines/MFP overestimates.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me -- I may not be perfect but it's working.