UGH!

Options
i'm back. i was doing so well.. the last few weeks have been busy and i have fallen off the wagon :angry: .. we joined a softball team, went on a mini-vacation, and have been going to my mother in law's often (who is always getting FAST FOOD!) and as i'm sure you can guess i picked the big mac instead of the salad.. or any other healthier option for that matter. i just need to re-focus myself and get back on the right path!:huh: ... i also found out i'm going to be the maid of honor in my cousin's wedding june 20th so i really need to get it in gear!

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i'm back. i was doing so well.. the last few weeks have been busy and i have fallen off the wagon :angry: .. we joined a softball team, went on a mini-vacation, and have been going to my mother in law's often (who is always getting FAST FOOD!) and as i'm sure you can guess i picked the big mac instead of the salad.. or any other healthier option for that matter. i just need to re-focus myself and get back on the right path!:huh: ... i also found out i'm going to be the maid of honor in my cousin's wedding june 20th so i really need to get it in gear!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Its a tough go but you can do it. ever watch the movie Supersize me?? you will have a whole new outlook on fast food.. i try to stay away from it now lol. :flowerforyou:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Youll get back on track no bother at all.

Pamela xxx:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: