Quit soda

Options
13»

Replies

• mack1238
    mack1238 Posts: 11
    Options
    I quit diet coke about 3 months ago after a 12 pack a day habit. Now I drink about a gallon and a half of water everyday instead. I've noticed far fewer headaches as many people have stated. Also, certain foods taste much better to me. I used to never like vegetables of any kind, now I find myself craving things like asperagus, carrots, broccoli ( things I would have never eaten before.) Also, sweet things just don't sound good anymore. I've heard that diet coke can make you crave sweets so maybe there is some correlation there too.
  • JasonEkstrom
    JasonEkstrom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cut it down to one red bull in the morning for two days, drinks lots of water, then stop on the third day. I was addicted to rockstars and dr pepper and thats how I avoided the headaches.
  • JasonEkstrom
    JasonEkstrom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a MAJOR Redbull addict. I drink 2 of the 472ml cans everyday. And that's after I have cut back from 6 a day. I tried to quit a few months ago but the caffeine headaches were so back I just gave in. My doctor told me to drink tea or coffee, when I get the headache. So, I tried that but the headache just seemed to get worse. I cannot shake Redbull. And I really do want to, it's just the headaches are so bad. Does anyone have any tips to get rid of the headaches?