Losing Weight Makes My Body Weird...

Options
I just started losing weight (around 10 lbs.) and I'm noticing it's coming off in weird places. I'm 5'6 and went from around 202 to 192 - not a huge change but still significant. Now my hips have horrible indentations on them that make me look ridiculous, and I can't stand to look at myself naked.

Has anyone else looked awkward when they started to lose? How long did it take for your body to start 'evening out'?

Replies

• mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    yes, my body starts to look a little wierd at first... but it evened out. You lose in different places at different times. just keep going you'll be fine.
  • iiwish
    iiwish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm at a similar weight and weight loss, glad to see someone else gets the "weird hip indentations" too....I thought it was in my head, but it seems thats where all my weight came out of. So weird! Hope we even out soon
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Yeah the muscles came out funny on my legs at first and made them look bulkier, buttt...after toning them out more they look AWESOME.
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hmm i feel your pain! unfortunately i lost in my boobs first! a whole two inches! oh well.
  • YAHAIRA2626
    Options
    and indeed all the animes you can give me I will presiar much
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it! I currently look like Daisy Duck :huh: All menopausal gut and no boobs. Beats Claribel Cow, but I'm hoping to hell that this isn't the final stage...