Cancun bound!

Options
Hey guys,

My hubby and I are new to the program. I have been on it a week and he stared last night! I am a Weight Watchers fan, but decided to try something new (after gaining 14 lbs.) My husband started because he could view his results online. Any suggestions out there for a couple? We are Cancun bound this summer and wanted to drop a few pounds before we go. I must say...I lost 5 lbs last week! I think because I was focused on my food intake and looking at the 5 week projection for my weight loss is exciting.

Talk to you soon :smile:

Replies

• bbuchanan1
    bbuchanan1 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey guys,

My hubby and I are new to the program. I have been on it a week and he stared last night! I am a Weight Watchers fan, but decided to try something new (after gaining 14 lbs.) My husband started because he could view his results online. Any suggestions out there for a couple? We are Cancun bound this summer and wanted to drop a few pounds before we go. I must say...I lost 5 lbs last week! I think because I was focused on my food intake and looking at the 5 week projection for my weight loss is exciting.

Talk to you soon :smile:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 5lbs.:drinker: I recommend logging food before you eat. It helps discourage me from eating things I shouldn't when I see the numbers.

Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • bikergirl10
    bikergirl10 Posts: 35
    Options
    Cancun is awesome!!! You will love it. I went there last year and had a blast. I also tried Weight Watchers back in 2007, lost 40lbs and have kept most of it off but gained about 10 back since then. But WW does work I will have to say, but I needed something different as well, plus I can't afford WW.
  • bbuchanan1
    bbuchanan1 Posts: 17
    Options
    I've enjoyed the reponses to my post. Ladies, question...."mother nature" has visited and I'm afraid to get on the scale. In the past I've gained at least 3-4 pounds during her visit and get a little discouraged. :cry: Decided to weigh when she's gone. :smile: I have been consistent with my intake and continue to excercise, hoping this will help a little. Any suggestions for keeping or maintaining weight when she visits next month?

Thanks for your suggestions.