Just can't eat that much!!

Options
I am in hardcore plateau mode and I think it's from not eating enough. I work out fairly intensely 6x a week and stay active when I'm not in the gym (walking/jogging). You can check out my diary if you like . I'm just looking for advice on how to not have that ridiculous low net calories most days. I just am not ever hungry enough to eat back my calories from exercise!! I've started trying to add more calories in my shakes (using milk instead of water or adding little extras like pEanut butter and I've bought flax seeds and chia to add but haven't started with those yet as I always forget I have them lol). But it still won't add up enough

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Yes, you definitely need to eat more! I also used to under-eat and plateaued. Eating more will get everything moving again. How about cooking your chicken in healthy oil (like olive or walnut)? Same with vegetables, saute them or roast them in oil. Add a snack of nuts in there. Oil does not fill you up and will add healthy calories. Add avocado to salads. Eat full fat dairy products.