What store are you looking forward to shopping at?

Options

Replies

• VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Anything from Pinup Girl Clothing. I've already told my husband when I hit my goal weight I'm going nuts on a shopping spree. He said he's okay with it :) So that's just some more motivation for me!

Thank you for mentioning that! I think I just found a dress to wear for my anniversary :-)

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/ava-dress-teal.html

How do you make your weight loss ticker come up on your posts everytime? lol
  • jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mall stores! American Eagle, Wet Seal, Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, bebe, Express, H&M, Hollister, PacSun.

I'm tired of walking past them and knowing none of their shirts are cut for my size and that they don't even carry my pants size...I want to go inside and buy things!

me too!!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I wanna shop at Hottopics instead of having to suffice for Torrid---don't get me wrong though, Torrid is a helluva store itself.

also, I want to be able to walk into Bodyshop and buy things without feeling like someone's judging me. So far I've actually WALKED into the store.. but haven't made a purchase nor made the effort to actually try on anything.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to go shopping at Forever 21, bebe, VS (in the smaller sizes), Nordstrom and hoping to find something from Marc Jacobs would be wonderful this year! That might be my new goal, haha.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I guess I never answered the original question LOL. I'm looking forward to being able to walk into ANY store and find something that fits. And preferably, not be in the biggest size at all the "normal" stores.

I hear you on that, JUST ANY STORE, PLEASE!! haha. :]
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mall stores! American Eagle, Wet Seal, Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, bebe, Express, H&M, Hollister, PacSun.

I'm tired of walking past them and knowing none of their shirts are cut for my size and that they don't even carry my pants size...I want to go inside and buy things!

Not sure what size you wear but Express carries up to a 14 online (but only up to 12 in store). I wear their pants to work almost every day!

I'm definitely looking forward to fitting back into Bebe clothes, though!
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i always look forward to shopping at gnc. and i can't wait until i can shop at baby gap XD hahaha

kidding, but i'm excited to be able to wear smaller shirts and not super large ones
  • firemaiden
    firemaiden Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    cue, i love there style. but they dont cater for anything over a 14
  • dmustlose
    Options
    any store I don't have to look for the plus sizes.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I don't know but when I get down to a size 10 I am going to buy myself a few pairs of expensive jeans
  • PinkberryCream
    Options
    I can fit into things from American Eagle, Areopostle and stores like that, but i have to wear sizes xl which makes me feel bad so def them stores so I can wear smaller sizes!
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    any store in the misses department and not the women's /plus size department
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Well, luckily I was never so big that I had to completely stop shopping at all my favorite stores. That being said, I look forward to wearing SMALLER sizes at all my favorite stores! Woo hoo....

...some stores I like are Bebe, Guess, Zara, Rickis, etc
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret for a new swimsuit!! Gonna wear that thing grocery shopping lol
  • ahXchaos
    ahXchaos Posts: 3
    Options
    I'll just be happy when I can buy clothes everywhere, but I've always wanted to shop at Winsdor and I haven't been able to since I discovered it.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I don't know but when I get down to a size 10 I am going to buy myself a few pairs of expensive jeans
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    anyplace that doesn't say Goodwill....
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    club monaco
    pseudio (east coast, canada) -- they carry vero moda which is AWESOME!!!
    smart set -- great for reasonably priced work clothes

:glasses:

those were my faves when i was in onederland during my 20s! club monaco has gotten super expensive over the years so i probably won't shop there as much as i did then.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    same as a lot of people on here,
    i just want to be able to buy things in the shop off the peg and not going searching for the fat boy cloths that i don't want to buy but have no choice.
    those days are coming fast, yeah....
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    8 and 10 are very popular/average sizes at American Eagle (my favorite store) so the pants are ALWAYS sold out. I'm looking forward to the day when I'm a size 6 and will be able to find the jeans I want :)