special k

Has anyone ever tried the special k diet did you really lose an inch? or any weight

Replies

• demorest
    demorest Posts: 109
    I,m not knocking the special k diet but seems to me any cereal would get the same results if one is only having two servings a day and a sensible dinner.I dont think it is any different than having slim-fast.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    If you only eat that many cals of ANYTHING, you'll lose weight. It's a stupid diet and very bad for you. No nutrition at all in cereal.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    It is just creating a calorie deficit, just like MFP does. The difference is with their plan you have to eat lots of carbs and sugar in the form of their Special K products. It is cheaper, healthier and easier just to eat real food.
  • There's alot of nasty chemicals in the Special K low cal chips. I wouldn't recommend them, even though thye're hyped as a low cal chip. There's a derivative of MSG in them that's really bad. Can't say much about the cereal, but it's rather boring tasting. I prefer a bowl of oatmeal in the morning, good for you, plus fiber to keep you full.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Someone I know, their go to diet is always the Special K diet ... they seem to lose and re-gain that same 20lbs over and over. :wink:
  • there so good cracker/chip lol
  • thank you for your advice guys:)