Adding friends....

Options
Recently, I posted that I was having difficulty finding friends. The response was amazing and thank you to most people that replied politely but some people were not pleasant and wished to rant because I added most people straight away. Some people I missed just because of time delays and human error on my part of which I apologise.

I was told that I should be choosing quality over quantity. QUALITY! I find this very offensive as I'm not here to judge people or analyse them before I put them on my friend list.

When you add friends you find out quite quickly which friends you wish to keep on your list. For example if someone dosn't interact is there any point keeping each other. It's a two way thing. Some friends already have loads of friends and can't possibly keep up with everyone.

Personally, I love friends of all ages, sizes, nationality and anything else. Most of all to support and motivate are key.

To my friends, I thank you for your support, you are all fantastic.

To the two girls that went on to rant nastily on their profiles..... use PM's in future.

Replies