New Beachbody Challenge for April!! Les Mills Pump, BBL, P90

Options
Hi Everybody!

I'm going to be starting a new Beachbody challenge group starting April 2. Exercise & Nutrition & Support = SUCCESS!!

Last year I started with Insanity and then did P90X. I did both of these programs alternating throughout the year and was able to get back to the weight I was in my 20's! It really IS possible. I did this all by myself without any support. I so love these programs and Shakeology that I decided to become a coach. I want to pay it forward and help people achieve their fitness goals! The great thing about these challenges is to have others going with you through the journey and sharing, motivating, and supporting eachother along the way. I'm now finishing up with P90X2 and during this challenge, I myself will be doing Les Mills' Pump and Brazil Butt Lift. There are many different programs to chose from ranging from beginner to Xtreme! :) I want to help you chose a program that's right for you and help you reach YOUR goals! I would LOVE to have YOU join my challenge! If you're ready to make a change and join me and others on this journey, please send me a message or email mail me directly at: angelovearth@yahoo.com and I will provide you with all of the details!

I can't wait to get started!!
Join me?!
Yvonne