chocolate

Options
So im not going to deprive myself compleatly of my sweets however what i have done is last week i bough a wonder bar, normal size not a biggie one. and cut that in half i had half last week and ate my other half this week. should i have done that is that going to make a real big impact on my scale this week? i guess i just feel a bit guilty for eating that lol. im doing so well and dont want to spoil it lol.

Replies

• angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    So im not going to deprive myself compleatly of my sweets however what i have done is last week i bough a wonder bar, normal size not a biggie one. and cut that in half i had half last week and ate my other half this week. should i have done that is that going to make a real big impact on my scale this week? i guess i just feel a bit guilty for eating that lol. im doing so well and dont want to spoil it lol.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    IMO, chocolate is mandatory. It's up there with coffee, just go ahead and shoot me if I can't have it. I probably have chocolate 4-5 x a week, sometimes hot chocolate, sometimes a piece of Hersheys dark chocolate, sometimes chocolate ice cream. I just factor the calories in and enjoy. I will walk another mile to burn up enough for my daily fix! So I say go for it, just watch the portions, factor in your chocolate calories and enjoy!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    A little, And the operative word being LITTLE bit of what you fancy does you good:heart:
    Dont try and cut all of your treats out at once I have always found this to be my downfall:blushing: :bigsmile: .

Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, Spend it with someone you can't live without!!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    I with you there GIBride01, walk that extra mile or two and have your little treat, a bit,fancy etc:drinker: :heart: :blushing:

Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, Spend it with someone you can't live without!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I had a wunderbar on saturday. it was delish! it was my first full size candy bar in over a year! I do not feel guilty and neither should you. enjoy it, move on and eat well for the rest of the day. :flowerforyou: