Any New mommies??

Options
2»

Replies

• GoingForBroke
    Options
    I have a 5 month old daughter and gained way too much weight in pregnancy! Please feel free to add me.
  • johnsonjaime
    johnsonjaime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a semi new mommy! Just barely over 1 year ago I gave birth to my son :) and have given myself a big kick in the pants to get back into shape!
    I gained 65lbs during my pregnancy and am literally a pound away from making it back to pre baby weight!
    I fit live, my treadmill, and incredibly trashy tv have been my saving grace!
    I am so close to goal and I am feeling so great that I know once it is reached I will want to get into even better shape!
  • waynejessica
    Options
    im a mommy to a 2 1/2 year old [she keeps us busy!] and a brand new almost 2 month old baby boy. between down time at home with the newborn, and the super active toddler my weight fluctuates and im excited to just get it off and keep it off! not alot of access financially to go to a gym, but i take walks and dance around with my little girl. besides that i try to keep up with healthy recipies and stay AWAY from pre-mix dinners like hamburger helper and all those processed yuck-foods! big lifestyle change, but with support and encouragement i think i can do it! ADD ME! the more the merrier! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Mommapea2012
    Mommapea2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Momma to 4 kiddies girl 9 boy 7 boy 5 and girl 3. Busy family life but no actual real time for me lol, hoping to make some friend and find some motivation and learn some new healthy eating/ exercising habits.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I have a 8 week old son...feel free to add me :)