Question for the ladies!!

Does anyone know of a comfortable sports bra for women with large chest? I want something comfortable to workout in that doesnt ride up my back or squish me like pancakes! Lol!

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 687 Member
    BUMP! I would like to know this too
  • rubyeskimo
    rubyeskimo Posts: 18 Member
    I just bought one from Nike and its very very comfortable! Not sure what sizes they go up to but I'm a 38D and they had one for me! Plus you can adjust the back strap really easily for the best comfort!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Champion makes some good support/sports bras. Also try soma.com - they have some good ones too.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    im stuck wearing a normal bra and hoping for the best, cant find my cup size anywhere
  • VMeserve
    VMeserve Posts: 11
    Yeah I'll be keeping my eye on this post.....
    How "busty" are we talking? Like C cup or EEE cup? Because a lot of ones you'll find in most department stores don't do much for anybody beyond a D cup-- I had to dig like crazy around a "sporting goods" store to find some for my size.

http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Maia-Black/dp/B001B1KUSE/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1331833685&sr=1-4

When I was still just a DD, this was super comfy for me! But as I gained weight, they've grown, and still haven't found anything quite as good.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Search for Enell sports bra. I use the classic version, it is amazing! I went from being unable to run due to the painful bouncing to being able to do jumping jacks with no pain. It was worth every single penny I spent on it. I now own 5 of them.
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    I actually work out in the Lane bryant Cotton no wire bra- I am 42DDD. It holds the girls in place and I never have fall out, spillage or uniboob. I've worn them for both strength training and during cardio like Turbo Jam. The best part is they don't cut into my rubs like the wire bras, and the straps are super wide and soft so they don't cut your skin. I usually wait till they go on sale but they are worth it at full price and go through the wash with no problem.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 516 Member
    There are a lot of threads on this topic. Search sports bra and you'll get some amazing suggestions.
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    I was recently told that Brooks makes some amazing fitting sports bras with great support for ladies with bigger ladies. :)
  • Ebay?
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    I prefer to have studly man supporting them for me when I work out...when that is not possible, I go with under armour.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    I have to use two of them so that I can jog on the treadmill with out giving myself a black eye. :grumble: Then my tank has a bra insides. Not comfy at all but keeps everyone in her place.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I just double bag - normal underwire with a too-small sports bra on top. I'm a 32DDD.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Champion and LiveStrong/Nike work well.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,552 Member
    My workout bras are Nike but I can't remember where I got them. They are not easy to get on or off (burn some calories doing it) but they don't go anywhere once they are there. :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    I just double bag - normal underwire with a too-small sports bra on top. I'm a 32DDD.

ditto! Cheaper than buying specialized ones, and works very well.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 926 Member
    I double bag as well, but with 2 Champion sports bras.. I'm a 46DDD
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    I got mine from oldnavy.com, the Women's Plus category. They're comfy, IMO. I'm around 44DD, btw, and the XXL works for me.
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Yeah, I just use Lane Bryant's wireless bra for working out. I was a 46DD, so I was barely scooting into their line. I have another one that I wear and is comfortable, but I can't remember the brand. I'll message you when I get home this evening with the info.