Looking for "diet buddies" on MFP

Options
I'm Alisha, I'm 18, have 2 beautiful boys. I weighed 180 before I got pregnant with them and now currently weigh 217!
I started my diet the 12th, starting out at 222!
I'm looking for help because I feel it would help me lose weight!!

Please reply to the post or add me as a friend and message me, and we can HELP each other! (:

Replies

• mooremaline
    Options
    I am 41 mother of a 5 year old girl and a 3 1/2 year old boy and I am just starting out also yesterday as a matter of fact :smile: and i also am look for someone to Diet with if interested add me. my starting weight is 175 going to 135 or 145.

Shelly
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies. I am 54 and have an 18 yo son and a 20 yo daughter. I'm in this for my own health.
  • carolinamcgraw
    Options
    i'm in:) what's the plan?
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I think we're all diet buddies on here... but if you want an extra name to your friends list, add me.
  • SilverStar18
    SilverStar18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HI Alisha, My name is Silvia, I am 21 years old, and I am a mother of a little puppy named Maple lol (thats the closest to a child I have). By dieting, what kind of goals do you have in mind? The friends that i look for are people who are serious about doing it the healthy way; Eating enough to fuel their bodies, and working hard!
  • bonthomas85
    Options
    hey im 26 and have 2 daughters!! feel free to add me!! i need all the encouragement i can get!! xxx
  • SandyPianoGirl
    Options
    Hey there. I'm Sandy. I'm currently just trying to lose a few extra lbs, but in the past 4 months, I lost about 16 or 17 lbs, so I know a few dieting tips that I can help you with. I love this site because it puts how many calories you eat in perspective and how many you burn. It's really helped me because my family cooks these big Italian meals, and my friends take me out at least one or twice a week, and I just look up how many calories it is, and exercise it off.
    Congrats on losing the 5 lbs so fast!:) You're certainly headed in the right direction.
    I sent you a friend request:)
  • dgbiggz
    dgbiggz Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm Debbie & I'm new here too & lookin' for buddies to roll through this journey with! I'm 45...a great husband of 2.5 yrs & mommy to my furry kids - saylor, trucker & jake!! I've been up & down with weight since my late teens, but I've only got about 25lbs I WANT to lose and at this age - it AIN'T easy!! I'd love to have some other women to keep me in check & I'll do the same for you!

Feel free to add me if you want!

Thanks ladies!

db :flowerforyou:
  • 2cutie
    2cutie Posts: 10
    Options
    I am Rochelle new as well am very excited buddies do work to lose weight, I am 44 and very out going a mother of three 2 of my kids are 20,23..........But I have a 8year old that keeps me on my toes at all times and Yes I started over and love that I did.... I want to lose about 10lbs I am only 5ft so I need to keep my weight under control..