Same weight in the 1st week?

Options
2»

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I don't even have a scale but my jeans are just as tights as they were before! ;-) And the strange thing is even today when I have almost 600 calories left I don't feel hungry.. maybe 1200 calories a day is still too much? I spend most of my day sitting in class at university, so not burning too many calories then! Maybe it's just a plateau thing and in a week or so there will be some results! :-)

Don't consume lower than 1,200/day - your body needs that much just to function properly...you may not be losing because you may not be eating enough depending on how many calories you're burning each day.
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    no one seams to be looking at my post. I have the same problem, I go to the gym mon,tues,thurs,fri, sat-sun. I have only lose 3 lbs since I stated,two month ago. I will start juicing tomorrow.

any suggestion on this.
    I do need help to start, what is for breakfast, lunch, dinner and maybe a snack

Can someone give me an idea.

Have you taken measurements? Are your clothes feeling looser? Are people noticing a change in you?

I suggest taking measurements and recording them every week. I do mine on Sundays. Also record your weight, but don't obsess over it. Weight will fluctuate, especially with all of your exercise. You are replacing the fat with muscle, that is why the scale isn't moving. But that doesn't mean you are not changing your body.

Not sure about the juicing. I know it has worked for some people, it all depends on how disciplined you are. Hope this helps.
  • kenstyles81
    Options
    Agree with Coco_puff! Change your diet to vegetables, fruit (around workouts), and meat for two weeks. Don't eat anything else! You can eat massive amounts of these foods and not gain a pound. The vitamins and minerals in the vegetables will help speed the metabolism. Make sure to change up your colors on your vegetables. I usually get those mixed vegetables in the steam bags. Easy to make with lots of colors. Same goes with fruit.
    Water intake needs to be over a half a gallon at least. I usually keep a full gallon jug around and pour from that to judge my water intake at the end of the day. Just make sure to keep protein intake high to cut down on burning your muscle for fuel.
    Stick with the motivation and discipline to eat only these foods and I guarantee you will see a difference.