Low fat, Low carb and Low Calorie Chicken

Options
LibbyJean
LibbyJean Posts: 7 Member
This is a great snack or meal. I don't use measurements so use your imagination and your taste buds.

Chicken Breasts, Chicken Cutlets or Chicken pieces
Lemon juice
Garlic
Tarragon
Chicken Broth
White Wine

Put all the above in large pan and heat until cooked thoroughly. You can put the top on the pan to steam for about 20 min. Once it is cooked all the way through, I like to take the top off the pan and heat very high so that the meat and juices turn brown.

Replies

• LibbyJean
    LibbyJean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a great snack or meal. I don't use measurements so use your imagination and your taste buds.

Chicken Breasts, Chicken Cutlets or Chicken pieces
    Lemon juice
    Garlic
    Tarragon
    Chicken Broth
    White Wine

Put all the above in large pan and heat until cooked thoroughly. You can put the top on the pan to steam for about 20 min. Once it is cooked all the way through, I like to take the top off the pan and heat very high so that the meat and juices turn brown.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    sounds good!! can always use a new way to cook chicken.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I don't like wine but now that I think about it my mom used to cook with it and I love everything she makes so I'm trying this! Thanks.

~Leash :heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter cup

1 sugar free fudge pop
    2 tablespoons natural peanut butter (peanuts and salt only)
    2 tablespoons of Cool Whip Free

Put the pop in the microwave for 10 secs so it is easily removed from the stick. Mix with other ingredients and ENJOY! 1 serving.

Remember the PB counts towards the 2 Tbs per day that you are allowed to have.