Oxyelite Pro - Fat Burner

Options
Any comments or recommendations about this fat burner?

Replies

• jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    NO! don't give in and take it!!!!
    I got the sample from GNC when I got my protein shakes, then ended up going back and I took it for the full recommended 8 weeks.

Yeah, I had energy and yes I lost weight quickly (almost too quckly) BUT i was irritable to the max, my heart was jumping all over the place (almost felt jittery) & guess what/ When I stopped I gained all the weight back...even sticking with same workout and food.

Yup, I now opt for the slow and HEALTHY way to lose weight. Why cheat my body and take a pill that isn't good for it. You know, this pill isn't even FDA approved.

please, stay away! Don't give into diet pills...such a waste!
  • Manabug01
    Manabug01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Depends on your body. I for one agree, no diet pills. Do it all natural and healthy, even if it is slower. However, I did go through a spell where I tried every diet pill on the market, including the OxyElite. I did it for the stim affect and after I stopped taking them I had no ill affects (gained the weight back, moodiness, etc.) however I am not sensitive to stims so I just got a minor boost of energy. Did nothing for appetite suppressant. It's been months since I've taken anything "diet" that's in a pill form. Kinda hoping my liver forgives me, I've tried them all. Best to just not do it in my humble, non-professional opinion.

But I will say this. OxyElite and Meltdown ($20 most places) have been my favorite. I didn't get too used to either one and would feel that nice rush of energy. Now it's oatmeal and a protein shake. Not as good, but 100x healthier.