Whatever!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ADDICT
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    only one??? The word referring to a cat. apparently even MFP doesn't like it either....I couldn't type it.
  • SoCaliBeachGirl1
    Options
    Blubber
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Supposably
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Now lets use some of those words in full sentences::: Mr. msarazine, we are going to have to insert a catheter prior to the root canal. Relax, it will be fine. Does this feel moist? No, I don’t see a yeast infection. Poor baby, does it hurt? Anyways, I put your panties in this bag for you and I am going to give it to your in-laws to hold. Oh my, looks like there is pus around that tooth. No, I don’t think it’s cancer. You will be able to eat pudding or hummus later on today. The skinny on all this is that you will have to put ointment in this area. You can have the misses do it for you if you’d like.
  • mgl8198
    mgl8198 Posts: 17
    Options
    Being referred to as "obese"
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Whatever!

Me too. I have teenagers and want to slap the whatever out of them when they say that to me.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Retarded

Agree. I dislike this word.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Chipotle - people around here have the worst habit of pronouncing it "chip-ole-tay" not "chip-oat-lay". Drives me crazy!!!

and

placenta :indifferent: :sick:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Now lets use some of those words in full sentences::: Mr. msarazine, we are going to have to insert a catheter prior to the root canal. Relax, it will be fine. Does this feel moist? No, I don’t see a yeast infection. Poor baby, does it hurt? Anyways, I put your panties in this bag for you and I am going to give it to your in-laws to hold. Oh my, looks like there is pus around that tooth. No, I don’t think it’s cancer. You will be able to eat pudding or hummus later on today. The skinny on all this is that you will have to put ointment in this area. You can have the misses do it for you if you’d like.

YOU ARE A GENIUS! I LOVE IT ahahah :smile:
  • mg413
    mg413 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

FUNNIEST thing I've read all day! Hysterical!

Oh- and I have 2 words: rubbish & crotch...grosssssss!!! (Not necessarily in the same sentence) lol
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

You're a cruel, cruel man ;)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options

Think I just threw up in my mouth a little
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options

Hahahaha I see what you did there!

For me....the word CHUNKS....makes me want to vomit every time I hear it.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    ugh.. I don't even want to type it... Panties. ICK.

IT BURNS!! There are like 100 other acceptable words instead of... THAT
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

genius:drinker:
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

That was great I think you got them out
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    pregnant

dna

yours

in that order