NSV CK boxers

Options
Wife bought me a pair of CK boxers about six months ago, I took them out of the box and washed them, figured I would never fit into them..

Got adventurious the other day and tried them on, they fit perfectly. Only problem is I have to go buy another few pairs because I feel like wearing them everyday, yes, that would be gross.

Replies

• klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wooohooo. that's gotta feel great!

This reminded me how my husband bought a pair of armani boxer briefs (which are too small). really not sure why as he's only ever worn boxers, but I think it's because he secretly wants a body like David Beckhams. :bigsmile: Can't say I'd mind.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    That is great news--so glad for you!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep u the good work n u may need to buy a smaller size
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! It is so nice to fit into clothes that you thought you couldn't ever fit into.
  • yutianin
    yutianin Posts: 1
    Options
    Very cute, but still very good buy more if the best daily wash, this health stuff, I also like Calvin pants, wearing a very comfortable, I often buy here,interested, you can also try it on http://www.hotcalvinklein.com/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!