ex-ED trying to do this right this time!

Options
I have been struggling through life with my weight. I started off life being normal weight 103-115. Then I gained over 60lbs in two years. After I saw how my body looked I felt sooooo unattractive! The I got hit with an ED. I lost 50within 2 months. I went from 115-175-125 all within one year. I then kept losing weight. I actually looked like skin and bones. I was like this for almost three years

The, I got into some problems with family and got VERY depressed. I gained everything back, then some. For the past four years I have been 189lbs, maybe more ro less depending on my motivation.

Now- I want to change my life. I want to lose weight in a healthy way. I want to feel beautiful inside and out. I want to be able to go clothes shopping and not worry "Is this going to fit when I take it home."

My goal is to lose 60lbs by my birthdat, which is August 10th. I know its a lot to lose that quick, But as long as I can atleast go on a shopping spree and find GREAT and CUTE clothes without wondering....will it buldge over?

I am a very unmotivated person, but I want to be now. I want to stay on this diet as a lifestyle change, instead of a quick fix. I want to get over my weight problem, but I dont want to go back to having an eating disorder! I want to do it right this time