Wii exercise

Options
snelfk
snelfk Posts: 151 Member
Does anyone use the jillian michaels fitness ultimatum 2009 on thier wii? If so how do you like it?

Can anyone compare it to the Slim in 6 program?

Has anyone heard anything about the EA sports active coming out for the wii next week?

I think I'd like to use my Wii a bit more intensely...

Replies

• snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use the jillian michaels fitness ultimatum 2009 on thier wii? If so how do you like it?

Can anyone compare it to the Slim in 6 program?

Has anyone heard anything about the EA sports active coming out for the wii next week?

I think I'd like to use my Wii a bit more intensely...
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    I do not like the Jillian Michaels Wii game . . . haven't used Slim 6 so can't compare, but My Fitness Coach for Wii is WAY better than the JM one, in my opinion!
  • wattsam1
    wattsam1 Posts: 95
    Options
    I am so excited to get the EA fitness game! :happy:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I really love my Wii!

I really like the wii fit and balance board but sometimes it takes too long to manuver between the menus. I use it most to keep track of my progress and get a weight reading. I really enjoy the boxing and step.

I have never tried JM but I have way too many negative things about it to waste my time and money. I'm sorry but I've never tried slim 6 though a lot of people seem to like it.

I can't wait to get EA Sports Active. I have it pre-ordered and am hoping to get on the 19th. We even ordered an extra accessory pack so that my husband and I can do it together.

I have my fitness coach and use it all the time. I think I like MFC the best so far....it gives me a pretty good workout while using my wii.

I just bought Gold's Gym Cardio. I really like the boxing on the wii fit so I'm hoping that I'll enjoy GGC too. My husband seems to like it quite a bit.

Lol, most of all I've got all these toys ... if I happen to get fit while gaming then good for me. Its funny to me since I find that I enjoy running outside the most. :laugh:
  • antnterrsmommy
    Options
    I dont like the JM game for the Wii...it doesn't work right...don't get it. You do stuff and it doesn't calculate it or it seems like you arent doing it.

Try the Golds Gym one...i've heard good things.

Good Luck
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love my wii fit!! ive lost 3 pds just from that in the last 8 days so im happy. i get the ea activ game from free, i was chosen on cafemom to try the game and keep it for free so i cant wait for it to get in the mail!!!
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    I compared them all as I just got a WII last week, and was shopping around for a workout program. I will wait for the EA, I believe it will be the BEST of all.
  • laurae
    laurae Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I like My Fitness Coach and Golds Gym Cardio best so far. The Wii Fit didn't burn that many calories, but was good for yoga stretches and a few strength training exercises. My Fitness Coach is nice because you can tailor it to your equipment. It asks whether you own a step, stability ball, weights, and heart rate monitor. It also takes you through a fitness test to help tailor your workout to fit your needs. When it calculated my maximum heart rate, it was right on target with other calculations I had tried. It uses a fitness test to calculate it - not just your age and a formula. Golds Gym Cardio is a fun boxing workout. You need to be able to keep up with the beat and have rythym to get your punches right (after some punch combos you need to do a double-back bounce). It also incorporates the Wii Balance Board for dodging exercises. I pick up my reserved copy of EA Active today. Hopefully I'll like it since it cost about $60!