An Awesome Weekend!!!

Options
PinkShoes
PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
So two awesome things happened this past weekend!
First - I went shopping and I'm officially a size smaller!!! Woo-hoo!!! I was so excited! I tried on a size 14 pair of jeans (it's been forever since I've fit into a 14!) and they fit perfectly! I also tried on a 12 just for fun...it was WAY too tight but it buttoned! Haha I couldn't breath but it buttoned! Just a few months ago, a size 12 wouldn't have even come close to buttoning! I can't wait until I'm a comfortable size 12!!!

Second - I went to a party and saw some friends I have seen in several months. One friend said I was looking "skinny." I don't think I've EVER been told I looked "skinny." It was such a great feeling! I couldn't stop smiling the whole night! I can tell I've lost weight but I see myself everyday so I don't notice it as much. So when someone else notices my success, it's awesome! It means the hard work is paying off! It made my weekend! :happy:

Just wanted to share my little milestone! :smile:

133914.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• PinkShoes
    Options
    So two awesome things happened this past weekend!
    First - I went shopping and I'm officially a size smaller!!! Woo-hoo!!! I was so excited! I tried on a size 14 pair of jeans (it's been forever since I've fit into a 14!) and they fit perfectly! I also tried on a 12 just for fun...it was WAY too tight but it buttoned! Haha I couldn't breath but it buttoned! Just a few months ago, a size 12 wouldn't have even come close to buttoning! I can't wait until I'm a comfortable size 12!!!

Second - I went to a party and saw some friends I have seen in several months. One friend said I was looking "skinny." I don't think I've EVER been told I looked "skinny." It was such a great feeling! I couldn't stop smiling the whole night! I can tell I've lost weight but I see myself everyday so I don't notice it as much. So when someone else notices my success, it's awesome! It means the hard work is paying off! It made my weekend! :happy:

Just wanted to share my little milestone! :smile:

133914.png
  • redreamingme
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work :]
  • maemalcy
    maemalcy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    good for you.. keep up :smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's pretty awesome. Good work!
  • Grainneh
    Grainneh Posts: 4
    Options
    well done - let us know your secrets ;-)))
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is awesome!!!!! :drinker:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    woo hoo that is great
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    woo, congratulations!!! that is wonderful. I hope you treated yourself to a new outfit :wink:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging comments everyone! It's so great to have people know what a great feeling it is to reach a fitness/weightloss goal and share in my success with me! You all are awesome! :smile:

133914.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!