Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m01ch4rAIA1qkdmpx.gif
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Just feelin' down.........was called something that I really don't like and it kinda hurts.........don't really wanna get too into it, but just lookin' to cheer myself up.........hopefully I can find something that makes me laugh to pull me out of this.......
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I find that I feel better when I remember that I have Radiohead tickets. Maybe that will cheer you up, too.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I find that I feel better when I remember that I have Radiohead tickets. Maybe that will cheer you up, too.

:-/ wish it did--but unless I was a part of the group youre going with, no such luck......you go ahead an ROCK that though, completely awesome........hope you enjoy........
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hopefully the situation cheered you up. He is such a tool
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Oh. I could fake tap dance for you. That's fun, right?
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    feel better. sorry to hear someone called you something that upset you so much.
  • Contrarian
    Options
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Cheer up! It's ok! Hey, tomorrow's Friday!!!!!
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Thanks guys........that really made me feel better........I agree bigd, he is a tool..........he made me laugh a lil tho.....
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it...it probably sucks less than the love of your life deciding you aren't the 'one' for them(after over a year). I'll go ahead and jump up with you on the sadface wagon and we can be miserable together. :drinker:
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm having that kind of a day. Woke up in a funk, too much stress at work, call from my depressed mom whose dad just died.

Find a way to smile. I'm watching Biggest Loser reruns to get my cry/motivation on.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Don't sweat it...it probably sucks less than the love of your life deciding you aren't the 'one' for them(after over a year). I'll go ahead and jump up with you on the sadface wagon and we can be miserable together. :drinker:

You look like a nice guy.........anyone would be lucky to have someone as nice as you.......if I were there with you, I'd give you a great big hug. If they can't see the wonderful person you are, then F-them......they aren't worth your emotions.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Since misery loves company, can I join in, too?
    I'm splitting with my husband, I have crappy self-esteem, and I'm almost out of peanut butter.
    The peanut butter is the saddest part.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I'm having that kind of a day. Woke up in a funk, too much stress at work, call from my depressed mom whose dad just died.

Find a way to smile. I'm watching Biggest Loser reruns to get my cry/motivation on.

SOOOOO sorry for your Mom's loss and yours for losing a Grandpa!! I have been there and it sucks!! *hug* Will be praying for you tonight.......
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

You look like a nice guy.........anyone would be lucky to have someone as nice as you.......if I were there with you, I'd give you a great big hug. If they can't see the wonderful person you are, then F-them......they aren't worth your emotions.
    Well thanks, that's nice of you to say. :flowerforyou: They unfortunately have already done the emotional damage, but I suppose time heals. Let's all order a virtual pizza and pig out. No calories in the virtual stuff :smile:
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Since misery loves company, can I join in, too?
    I'm splitting with my husband, I have crappy self-esteem, and I'm almost out of peanut butter.
    The peanut butter is the saddest part.

Come on in, water's warm........but honestly, its a turn around type of thread.........kinda feelin' a lil better here........you are an awesome, intelligent, warm hearted, and spectacular person! You deserve to be happy just like everyone else.........just cause some ppl got a problem, don't mean you got to too. Its their loss honey, remember that always *gives a hug to Corylda*
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Well thanks, that's nice of you to say. :flowerforyou: They unfortunately have already done the emotional damage, but I suppose time heals. Let's all order a virtual pizza and pig out. No calories in the virtual stuff :smile:

You are welcome.........wish I could take away the emotional damage........hope I helped a lil in the healing process. Just don't let that one person get the best of you.........its really hard not to let it some times, but you can always rant/rave/cry/whatever to me
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks! *takes flower* and gives a :heart: