Miracle results in weight loss

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hi, For these long 32 years i have led a very sedentary lifestyle. Didnt have to worry as i looked good even if i had put on weight sometimes. But my food habits and lifestyle had made me bed ridden. I had fallen in the trap of what you called " metabolic syndrome". There seemed to be no exit for past 2 years , coupled with that i was pregnant. I was determined to change myself after i gave birth. And so i did. But diet helped me to an extent. I wanted to feel well and healthy and then i discovered the way to my well being. I am an Indian but never believed in Yoga. I always thought yoga is slow and doesnt help in fast results..But a miracle... Ramdeb Baba ( you will find his yoga for all kind of diseases in you tube and that also in English).. it was a miracle in true form. I am loosing aprx 100-200 gms per day. Moreover you dont have to strain yourself .. nor have to make effort to do it. You will feel so good that you will feel like addicted. 1 hour Pranayam will relieve you of all your ailments.. like diabetes, blood pressure and above all weight loss. I was studying the science of yoga and was astounded. So give it a try and let me know..i thought of sharing the good feeling that i had. Thanks

Replies

• saswatisil2000
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Hi, For these long 32 years i have led a very sedentary lifestyle. Didnt have to worry as i looked good even if i had put on weight sometimes. But my food habits and lifestyle had made me bed ridden. I had fallen in the trap of what you called " metabolic syndrome". There seemed to be no exit for past 2 years , coupled with that i was pregnant. I was determined to change myself after i gave birth. And so i did. But diet helped me to an extent. I wanted to feel well and healthy and then i discovered the way to my well being. I am an Indian but never believed in Yoga. I always thought yoga is slow and doesnt help in fast results..But a miracle... Ramdeb Baba ( you will find his yoga for all kind of diseases in you tube and that also in English).. it was a miracle in true form. I am loosing aprx 100-200 gms per day. Moreover you dont have to strain yourself .. nor have to make effort to do it. You will feel so good that you will feel like addicted. 1 hour Pranayam will relieve you of all your ailments.. like diabetes, blood pressure and above all weight loss. I was studying the science of yoga and was astounded. So give it a try and let me know..i thought of sharing the good feeling that i had. Thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing really great. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!