I am so happy to have one set of boobs!! LOL

Options
When I first started this back in January, when I would get ready to get into the shower I noticed my shadow and saw I had 3 sets of boobs. My real set and then my rolls of fat. I can now say that that is gone. I of course still have a little bump with that oh so stubborn stomach but it is nice to know that I only have 1 set of boobs now!!! :laugh:

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    When I first started this back in January, when I would get ready to get into the shower I noticed my shadow and saw I had 3 sets of boobs. My real set and then my rolls of fat. I can now say that that is gone. I of course still have a little bump with that oh so stubborn stomach but it is nice to know that I only have 1 set of boobs now!!! :laugh:
  • msamson31
    msamson31 Posts: 45
    Options
    Your post just made me laugh outloud. I used to have "boobs" on my back aka back fat. UGH! Its finally disappearing and I'm so excited.

Great job to you for getting rid of the extra appendages!! LOL
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    LOL!

Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go - I know how you feel!!!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    The thread title cracked me up! But yay for you! That's so wonderful!!!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    hilarious! Congratulations!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Photos??? (Kidding, kidding - unless,,, :laugh: )

I have lost my man boobs,,, and if I lean backward I can see abs peeking out,,, Soon.

Great job - keep it up.
  • bareden
    bareden Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats! Even the small silly things matter. I totally understand. I can't wait for the day when my thighs no longer rub together. :tongue:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Even the small silly things matter. I totally understand. I can't wait for the day when my thighs no longer rub together. :tongue:

I can't even imagine that ever happening for me!!! Even when I was young and thin... they rubbed together....