don't tell me I've already plateaued....

Options
2»

Replies

• hellomeghan
    Options
    ahhh! I wish I could personally reply to all of you, everyone has offered such helpful advice! thank you all so much for helping me out. you're awesome!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Could be anything, but it has only been a week WAY too early to tell. Weight loss is not linear, and the weight on the scales is not always reflective of fat loss because your weight can fluctuate due to water retention sometimes for me that can add 5-6lbs of extra weight on the scales (and it usually drops down again the next day).

Ditch the scales - go by measurements, stress less and stick to a plan that works for you.

#truth

#Themoreyouknow
    The_More_You_Know.jpg
  • hellomeghan
    Options
    Could be anything, but it has only been a week WAY too early to tell. Weight loss is not linear, and the weight on the scales is not always reflective of fat loss because your weight can fluctuate due to water retention sometimes for me that can add 5-6lbs of extra weight on the scales (and it usually drops down again the next day).

Ditch the scales - go by measurements, stress less and stick to a plan that works for you.

#truth

#Themoreyouknow
    The_More_You_Know.jpg

you're my favorite! hahahaha