New! Looking for support, so I can do it the right way this

Options
Hello!

I currently weight 145lbs. I am not about to hide my weight, because after all we're all here for the same thing aren't we? Also, I have a history of eating disorders. I've struggled with them on and off for over ten years now, but I feel I've finally manged to accept it and move past it. I am determined to go about losing my unwanted weight the correct, healthy way. I feel my only way to really be successful is with the support of others who share the same desire as I do. No crazy fad dieting, just eating healthy and working out!:happy:

Replies

• bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome.

MFP will help you be responsible for your health. Tracking your food and workouts will help you see exactly what you are doing for yourself.

Be kind and loving to yourself and your body will give you the benefits.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I been on here for a little over a week and I lost 3 lbs, I weigh in again Sunday. Yes I understand we are all uncomfortable thats why we have taken the steps to feel better about our selves, feel free to add me. I try to help and give as much support as I can. Anyone else who would like to add me aswell. The more the merrier.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    add me if you like...the more friends the merrier
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome, MFP is the perfect place where you will find support of others with the same goal. I started MFP last September at 261 pounds and have now lost 53 pounds. I refuse to try another fad diet and now have retrained my way of seeing food. I have met some of the most amazing people here and have made so fantastic friends. I wish you the very best in your weight loss journey!
    :flowerforyou:
  • leah9384
    leah9384 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi im new here as well and looking for support friends feel free to add me :)