I'm 2+ bags of sugar!

Options
NurseMisty
NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
I've lost 11 pounds! That's about the weight of two 5lb bags of sugar! (It helps me to get a better idea of what 11lbs actually feels like)

YAY ME!!!!

Replies

• NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 pounds! That's about the weight of two 5lb bags of sugar! (It helps me to get a better idea of what 11lbs actually feels like)

YAY ME!!!!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good for you!! Good job! Can you imagine carrying two bags of sugar around with you all day? I bet you feel so much better!
  • heygirl1954
    heygirl1954 Posts: 92
    Options
    way to go!!! When I started this I looked at each pound as a pound of butter!!! LOL
  • MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Options
    Way to go! This week was 11 lbs for me too! Sunday was my birthday...what a great birthday gift I gave to myself...lbs lost! We should keep in touch and keep each other accountable!!! Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    I'll never forget the day we were grocery shopping and my hubby picked up a 10 lbs bag of potatoes and tossed it to me...I caught it and was like...what are you doing, those aren't on our list?? His reply "I just wanted you to see that you've lost 2 of those!!!!!" Ahhhhhh HAHAHAHA...such an awesome feeling!
    CONGRATS to you....that's amazing
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I go by the weight plates at the gym . I have almost lost a 45 Lb plate...Those things are darn heavy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!