I have a question, please answer if u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
kwaddell1987
kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
This is totally off subject from weight loss lol, but i am getting ready to get a tattoo on my wrist, and i just wanted to know how bad that area hurts, ive got one on my foot, shoulder blade, an the popular tramp stamp lol, just wondering before i go in an get it, ill get it regardless but just curious, thanks!!!

Replies

• kwaddell1987
    Options
    bump!
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I only have one on my shoulder, but im curious to know about your foot tattoo. What is it? and did it hurt bad? Did your foot spasm?
    I am curious to know about the wrist and on the hand as well :bigsmile:
  • kwaddell1987
    Options
    Actually it didnt hurt any, its on the top of my foot, closer to my toes, and its 3 stars that get smaller the closer they get to my toe lol
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    hey if the foot one didnt hurt the wrist one probably wont either.

i personally dont find tattoos very painful. i have a few and they never were very bad.
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have a few tattoos! One on my foot and one on my wrist, and one up my back/side, one on my wrist hurt less I think. I don't really find them painful though. Make sure you get a good tattoo artist, wrist is thin skin and can blur if they go too deep.

Sounds exciting!

:flowerforyou:
  • kymdarnell
    kymdarnell Posts: 101
    Options
    hiya, i got one on each wrist and I all I can say is that they didn't hurt at all but when i got my ears pierced i bawled my eyes out....!!! I KNOW!!! but seriously doesn't hurt at all.....
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I got one on my left inside wrist and it didn't hurt too bad, it was a little tender because he went over the area a few times. I also have large tattoos on each foot and those were more of an annoyance than painful.
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    everyone is different but Im guessing if you didnt find the foot one sore then you wont find the wrist that sore either. My wrist area has been the easiest one for me.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I have a tramp stamp which i think hurt the worst...and also one on the inside of my wrist which i think didnt hurt at all.

good luck!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I have one on my wrist, the pain was about equal to having a rubber band around your wrist and snapping it. Not bad at all.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    This is totally off subject from weight loss lol, but i am getting ready to get a tattoo on my wrist, and i just wanted to know how bad that area hurts, ive got one on my foot, shoulder blade, an the popular tramp stamp lol, just wondering before i go in an get it, ill get it regardless but just curious, thanks!!!

it depends what part of the wrist. I have one, it wraps around the entire wrist (bracelet), from just below the palm, to 4" up my arm. It was painful in some areas more than others, But what i remember most (I got it 22 years ago) that it was just uncomfortable along the tendons. And the closer to the hand, the more painful it was especially on the side on the wrist bone.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My neice says her wrist tattoo didn't hurt. But she also said the back of her neck didn't hurt either, maybe she is just wierd!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am tattoo-less (partially because of the pain aspect), but my friends who have tattoos all say different things about the pain, even people who have tattoos in the same area. I think the level of pain depends on the individual. Some people have a higher tolerance.

I do not have a high tolerance. :-)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I don't have any, but my brother has several, including one on each wrist. He says they were the least painful of all of his tattoos. Hope this helps!

ETA: His are on the inside of his wrist, about an inch from his hand.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    i have one on the inside of my wrist and it hurt, but mostly cause it's shaded in so he had to keep going over it ouchhhhh!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Got both my wrists done, didn't hurt at all!
    Getting my ears piecered with a gun was more painful than anything else I've had done (all tattoos and tongue/navel piercing!)
  • madgab33
    madgab33 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have one on the inside of my left wrist. I have others and that one hurt the worst. But... it's that good, weird kind of pain that comes with getting a tattoo! Just do it! I love mine!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    It all depends on your pain tolerance.

But, I'm usually a baby, and the tattoo on my ankle didn't hurt that bad. Afterward, it hurt like heck though, lol! (Especially when I was sitting cross legged and my 4 year old decided to plop down on my ankle HARD the next day!)

I had heard the foot hurt really bad, so if that wasn't that bad to you, then you're probably fine. I'm planning on getting my next one on my foot, personally! ;)
  • angella_zumba
    Options
    I have heard that inside the wrist will hurt more than on top of wrist! BUT really all depends on how you tollerate pain... You will probably get so many different answers!! Just go ahead and do it gilr! LOL
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I always heard the foot was the most painful spot, but that's the only place I have one so I dunno. LoL I would think the bottom side of the wrist would be sort of the same idea as the foot though IMO.