Confused... how do you know if someone deletes you?

nickyc123
nickyc123 Posts: 9 Member
So I have several friends who some of their posts will show up in my feed, but not all. And when I go to their profile, it says add as friend, yet they are still on my friends list. How do you know if someone has deleted you, and if they have, how do you get their posts to stop showing up?

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    maby you "ignored them"?? but if it says add ad friend on their profile then you probably got deleted, no clue why they still show up on your friends list.. :drinker:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    If they deleted you, their posts wouldn't show up at all. Ideally, you shouldn't see the "add friend" button if they are already your friend, but there seems to be a glitch with some people lately where that does happen. You could try deleting them and sending a new friend request. I don't know if it would work but it's worth a shot.
  • I am experiencing the same thing, They posted something it shows in my feeds, i went to write on her page, its says this person is private and shows the add as friend. She still shows in my friends list and i still see her posts and i didn't ignore her or anything, i do have someone i ignored and if i go to my friends lists the show unhide by their name. Its weird.