Questions about JM Burn Fat Boost Met.

Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
I would like to know anyone's results from it, just finished 30DS and lost 12inches. Want to switch it up a bit. How long are the work outs? How many days did you do it for? What were your results? What were the exercises like?

fyi: apparently I have a knee issue because 30DS killed my knee but I did push through it. Thanks guys!!!

Replies

• Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Burn Fat Boost Metabolism is one workout broken into about 7 segments plus a warm up and cool down. If you do the whole thing start to finish it is about 45 minutes. Personally I liked BFBM much better than 30DS - it is much harder and more intense. I burn about 350 calories when doing BFBM versus about 180 for one 30DS workout. It's tough, but worth it! I don't do it consistently - I just mix it in with other workouts for variety - so I don have any specific results to share. But I sure enjoy the workout and at least I can get through the whole thing now (had to take a few breaks the first few times). Good luck!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Burn Fat Boost Metabolism is one workout broken into about 7 segments plus a warm up and cool down. If you do the whole thing start to finish it is about 45 minutes. Personally I liked BFBM much better than 30DS - it is much harder and more intense. I burn about 350 calories when doing BFBM versus about 180 for one 30DS workout. It's tough, but worth it! I don't do it consistently - I just mix it in with other workouts for variety - so I don have any specific results to share. But I sure enjoy the workout and at least I can get through the whole thing now (had to take a few breaks the first few times). Good luck!

thanks so much!! Think I will start it tuesday :)
  • jkb1129
    jkb1129 Posts: 45 Member
    I love BFBM because it's a great cardio workout that isn't boring. Jillian sticks to her classic style and keeps the moves fresh so you're not stuck doing jumping jacks for five minutes straight. It's definitely draining - I'm practically crawling by the end - but that's how you know it's a good workout! I love it for a change of pace from her other DVDs - I completed 30DS and am currently doing Ripped in 30, which I really like so far. I also mix in some NMTZ from Jillian which is the strength-training equivalent of BFBM and I like that too! Overall, I'm a huge fan (in case you couldn't tell). :)