Braggin

Options
Sorry but Im going to do alittle braggin today.....I weighed myself today and I believe I lost 2 lbs!!! :laugh: I will know for sure Thursday when and if I weigh in at Weight Watchers...Yea!!! I walked almost 3 miles last night!!!.. I feel great! :happy:

Replies

• Kanderson46
    Kanderson46 Posts: 86
    Options
    Sorry but Im going to do alittle braggin today.....I weighed myself today and I believe I lost 2 lbs!!! :laugh: I will know for sure Thursday when and if I weigh in at Weight Watchers...Yea!!! I walked almost 3 miles last night!!!.. I feel great! :happy:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    KUDDOS! that is always great when you get that accomplished feeling. knowing that any and all your hard work has paid off. Congrats and good luck. Just keep working at it so as to not get on the scales Thursday and gained any back....I've dont that. ahhhhh.
    Congrats again!
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    CONGRATS KEEP IT !!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Well done! its these steps along the way that keep me focused and motivated! Whoop whoop!:bigsmile:
  • OliveBranch
    OliveBranch Posts: 104
    Options
    Nice! Congrats!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Good for you!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!