Insanity workout

Options
Just received my insanity dvd's yesterday. Did the FIT test and am sore as heck today. Hoping I wil be able to start the program today. It's definitely going to be a challenge.

Replies

• Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine is estimated to be here tomorrow. I hope it is. I plan on starting on Monday so Sundays are my rest days. I'm excited to get started. Good luck with it! feel free to add me and we can keep each other updated with our progress.
  • missbb02
    missbb02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I received my dvds yesterday, also. I did my first workout this morning. It was alot of cardio, however, I hope by the end of the program, I'll have no problem at all doing it.
  • MariarR33
    MariarR33 Posts: 69
    Options
    Good luck to you all! I just finished Insanity last week. Remember to keep going at your own pace. It is hard, but it will get easier if you keep working. You will see results and be amazed at how far you come!
  • alyssbrkr
    Options
    Hi! I have been doing insanity on and off for a while now, because i do a lot of other activities. I think its AWESOME! Shaun T is an awesome coach and motivator. After a while, you'll get really used to the intense work out. If you like that dvd, try his other DVD's as well. I also have Hip Hop Abs by him and it is a great way to burn calories and get nice abs without doing sit-ups or crunches.

Hope this helps! Good luck, have fun!
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Had mine for a while, but I just finshed the 30 day shred and I'll be starting this on monday....Im scared -_- lol

I hope I can hack it for 60 days....isn't the fit test day 1?? I don't want to be behind a day since I want Sundays to be my day off....
  • SarieTsingh
    SarieTsingh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is my first time with Insanity. Today is day 4 for me and I am so sore. I could barely walk yesterday, because my calves were screaming!! Makes P90x look like a piece of cake!