Bit early but putting it up there anyway.

Options
jaabee11
jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
I was planning on putting up progress photos when I got to the quarter way mark but I have been plateauing for 3 weeks or more now and decided to do it anyway for the hopeful incentive. I'm 1.3 kilos away from my quarter mark.

Hopefully you can see some difference, I know my clothes are getting bigger. The ones in the purple cardigan are the before , I was in a terrible unhealthy place back then, so much healthier now.

2wf5l5j.jpg

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference. Well done, and keep up the good work. :smile:
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    It was a good idea for you to post now--you've done great so far! There is a big difference! Good for you! :)
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    I def see a difference. I know it's hard to see it in your everyday life, but putting the pics together really shows it off :smile: Good Luck and you should be very proud
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Very good progress :) I can see a difference, especially in your waist/abdomen area :) You are doing great! :)
  • KayKayLester
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    wow! great difference, you are doing fantastic!
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was planning on putting up progress photos when I got to the quarter way mark but I have been plateauing for 3 weeks or more now and decided to do it anyway for the hopeful incentive. I'm 1.3 kilos away from my quarter mark.

Hopefully you can see some difference, I know my clothes are getting bigger. The ones in the purple cardigan are the before , I was in a terrible unhealthy place back then, so much healthier now.

2wf5l5j.jpg

Great work, there's definitely a difference.

With regards to your plateau: your diary looks pretty good so you shouldn't be struggling too much. But there has to be a reason somewhere...

Was there a reason you didn't log on Tuesday? Was it a treat day?

Are you weighing all your food to make sure it's accurrate? You could be taking in more than you realise.

And the most likely reason I suspect for your plateau - have you redone your goals since losing 30+lbs? Having lost weight will mean you now need to lower your calorie targets slightly to allow for you being a smaller person.
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can definitely see a marked difference! Way to go!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see a difference and you look great! Congrats and keep up the awesome work :)
  • jaabee11
    Options
    Thanks for looking at my diary and for your feedback. Tuesday wasn't logged because it was the day I was deleting my account and giving up. I spent the day thinking about what to do now. It was a turning point. I have turned a corner and expect some better results now. I've changed my exercise a bit, reset my calories and this post is a part of that change in attitude.
    I do weigh my food but not all the time so there could be some discrepancies there I guess. I do enter everything. That's why you see the yummies on there, not hiding anything. I've got a long road ahead so I'm guessing I will have more of these times where I need to reevaluate things. Things are on the up at the moment again. Thanks for that.

Just a ps: those jeans were a size 22 Aussie & really tight, I now wear an 18 Aussie. These are the things I need to remember.

Great work, there's definitely a difference.

With regards to your plateau: your diary looks pretty good so you shouldn't be struggling too much. But there has to be a reason somewhere...

Was there a reason you didn't log on Tuesday? Was it a treat day?

Are you weighing all your food to make sure it's accurrate? You could be taking in more than you realise.

And the most likely reason I suspect for your plateau - have you redone your goals since losing 30+lbs? Having lost weight will mean you now need to lower your calorie targets slightly to allow for you being a smaller person.
  • my2girls2012
    Options
    You can definitely notice a differance. Great Job:) It is easy to get down on ourselves that is why it is so Great to have all this support. Hang in there.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I can see the difference, WTG!
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job! Keep it up.....I can really see the change :)
  • jaabee11
    Options
    you people are all so lovely,thanks for the encouragement.
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Don't quit! Your body is testing you.... It is saying, . "Do you *really* want to lose this weight? Prove it to me!" The journey of weight loss will include these plateaus, but you are still moving in the right direction. Do you really want to turn around and go back to unhealthy?

Judging by the pictures, you have made wonderful progress! You are looking vibrant and healthier. And going from a size 22 to an 18 is nothing to sneeze at, either!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, my friend!!
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    15 kg lost... you're an inspiration to me. And you look very much slimmer than before.

Well done! :)
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I can totally see a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!