415 Days on MFP.... Look at Me Now!!!! w/pics

Options

Replies

• bitterfusion
    bitterfusion Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG! Not only do you look amazing, but you look so much younger!! Well done :) you've done amazing.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! My goodness. You look great! And younger even. I find so many people look younger after they've become healthier.
  • Woolooloo
    Woolooloo Posts: 82
    Options
    That's just amazing!
  • jaimebarth
    Options
    You look fantastic. Your smile is even brighter! Great work!
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration. Wow!
  • kisheam008
    Options
    Your success is truly an inspiration. It has encouraged me. I know that I am on a journey, but you have helped me to realize that it is one that I can accomplish!!!

Thanks for sharing.:happy:
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This really encourages me that I can actually get to my goals...great job!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    HOLY ****!!!

I've seen tons of transformations...literally hundreds..but this takes the cake. You look like an entirely different person! You make Jarrod from subway look like a weekend warrior.

Bravo!! *throws roses*

36718d1258042976-7-chili-7-giorni-applause.gif

I SECOND THIS!!!!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness!!!! You look absolutely fantastic, happy, confident, proud and everything else that says empowered! Congratulations on your hard and dedicated work. This will stay with me for a long time. Thank you for sharing, absolutely amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have to post here simply to save this in my history. If I am ever feeling like giving up or thinking I can never get back to where I want to be, I will come here and you will remind me. Great, great work. Congratulations!
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing you look amazing. That is so inspirational. I now that losing the 45lbs that I have to lose is not an impossible task. Everytime I think I can't I will look at your post and remember "I CAN"!!!. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing.. Well done... WOW that is so motivating... I have over 100 to lose & am at 25 down & 23 inches down & you truly motivate me.. Bravo... Congrats & you look amazing... Thanks for sharing..
  • casiopeiya
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing!! well done :) I think there a quite a few of us who want a gym like that, at least I do!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Stunning!! you look amazing
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    WOWZA!!!!!! You look amazing!
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome gym
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    amazing results and like many others have said WANT YOUR GYM! way to go you inspire me!
  • Huggenkiss27
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!!
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! what a hot mama! keep up the good work!
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friggin Awesome!