losing 1 lb per week settings

Options
2»

Replies

• ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    where do i change how many lbs i want to lose a week? sorry, im quite new to the site

Goals.
  • rainbowroots
    Options
    thanks! well i weigh 63 kg and im 1.65 meter.
    i'll lose 1.0 lbs/week with 1260 calories, is that good then?
    with 0.5 lbs/week its 1510, so i really don't know what the best would be, can anyone help me?
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    thanks! well i weigh 63 kg and im 1.65 meter.
    i'll lose 1.0 lbs/week with 1260 calories, is that good then?
    with 0.5 lbs/week its 1510, so i really don't know what the best would be, can anyone help me?

Following this, I suspect you should change to 0.5 lb a week

If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal.
  • rainbowroots
    Options
    okay thanky you so much! i've been eating about 1000 calories a day for 2 weeks, but my weight didn't change, maybe i was starving myself without noticing. I will try 0.5 lbs now for a few weeks and see what happens.
  • 13shark77
    13shark77 Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I been doing the loose one pound a week. Intake is 1450 calories a day. I do not always stay on target. Its doing great for me. Plus I also do workout a little be each week. I dont really care for the weight lost. My goal is to drop my BMI. So far I lost about 3 percent. Which is a lot. I feel a lot better and more. The pic of me is from my second taking when I lost only 2 percent give or take. There been a few times I gain. But in the end its the results. like my clothing are very loose.

What I like most if I an way under my calories intake. It wont recored and Im force to eat more so I won't starve myself.