My Dr. told me I am his hero...

Options
Ok, three months ago my Dr. told me to lose 10 lbs. or he was going to put me on insulin (gulp). Well, a lot of hard work later and with the help of MFP, today I was down 11 lbs. (and I will keep going) and my A1C dropped 3.2 points!! Huge...amazing...wonderful. Now my Dr. told me if I keep it up and lose another 10 lbs, I can be med free!! I am more motivated than ever and cannot stop smiling today!

When he told me that I am his hero I knew, it was hard, but worth every moment :-).

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work and dedication!
  • translationmx
    translationmx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I'm a sucker for these posts - They put a smile on my face every time

Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    That is so fabulous and I'm so proud of you--WTG!!!!!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! WTG!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Well done.
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news, keep up the great work!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Love this one!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Keep up the great work!!
  • Ginger55k
    Ginger55k Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good job....it is always wonderful when u can stay off meds....keep up the good work...
  • galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ok, three months ago my Dr. told me to lose 10 lbs. or he was going to put me on insulin (gulp). Well, a lot of hard work later and with the help of MFP, today I was down 11 lbs. (and I will keep going) and my A1C dropped 3.2 points!! Huge...amazing...wonderful. Now my Dr. told me if I keep it up and lose another 10 lbs, I can be med free!! I am more motivated than ever and cannot stop smiling today!

When he told me that I am his hero I knew, it was hard, but worth every moment :-).

aww! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!