I'M planning on buying the 30 shred .... What's the thoughts

2»

Replies

• kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Glad you asked..I just ordered it a couple of days ago.
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    "It" doesn't work. You do.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    damn! you mean I don't get to sit on my a*** and lose weight while watching the TV , what the hell it the point in that ... total waste of money then .....
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    damn! you mean I don't get to sit on my a*** and lose weight while watching the TV , what the hell it the point in that ... total waste of money then .....

:wink:

If you decide to try it, message me about modifications for weak knees.
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    I'm pretty psyched...I just bought Ripped in 30 tonight and can't wait to start. I want to use it as a supplement and still do my running or other cardio, but everyone's 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 results have been really motivating. I just have to remember to take "before" pictures and measurements.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    I'm pretty psyched...I just bought Ripped in 30 tonight and can't wait to start. I want to use it as a supplement and still do my running or other cardio, but everyone's 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 results have been really motivating. I just have to remember to take "before" pictures and measurements.

hope it works for you :)

Im not too sure now :( because a few have said about the knee, my knees make such a noise when I put strain on them .... maybe I can get half the results of others ... which (going by the results they are getting) would be really good anyway. would love to see your before and after pics :)