And the fun continues.....

Options
Question to everyone---if someone were helping you clean up your room and you had two pairs of shoes that looked EXACTLY alike, one was for work and one for working out, and they put the pairs of shoes in the same spot so you couldn't tell which was which, would you get a little tweaked? And especially if they weren't able to tell you which one was which?

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    No, if you can't tell the difference by looking at them, then why does it matter?
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    No, if you can't tell the difference by looking at them, then why does it matter?

Well, I suspect that since the OP uses one for work and the other for working out that one may get more heavy wear than the other and they are separate pairs for that reason.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Was this person informed beforehand that the 2 pairs served different functions? If not, then I don't see any reason to be upset. If I can't tell the difference, then how could I expect them to know better?
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Well, I suspect that since the OP uses one for work and the other for working out that one may get more heavy wear than the other and they are separate pairs for that reason.

Then I would imagine that the pairs would either look different or feel different when worn.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    No I would be able to tell, if you look at the bottom of the shoe you can tell which one has more wear