Not new, but need a kick in the @$$!

Options
Well I've been on here for a few months now and everything was going great. I was logging everything, working out almost everyday and losing weight and inches! Then last week I completely fell out of my routine as work got busy so I was too exhausted to workout, it was my birthday so I ate a lot of junk and drank too much. In my head i thought i deserved a rest week but probably overinduldged (read:definitely overinduldged!) Now I want to get back into my routine but i'm finding it tough! I cant believe it only took a week to set me back so far :-( My motivation to workout isn't as strong and I can't be bothered logging my food. I need a swift kick up the @$$ and friends who can motivate and challenge me to get back and stay on track! Any takers? Add me :-)

Replies

• ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request....but I ain't gonna kick you in the @$$!!! :smile:
  • lorie5524
    Options
    We all have days (sometimes weeks) when we lose that motivation and want to quit. Don't be too hard on yourself! When you don't feel like working out, make yourself work out. It's amazing how many workouts I've done when I didn't feel like it that ended up being the best workout I've had in a while. You just have to take it one day at a time. Make short term goals and remember why you started working out and eating good in the first place... was it for your health, your kids, a trip coming up, a wedding? Put a "before" picture of yourself up on your refrigerator. There's nothing better for motivation! :-)
  • Tlively13
    Tlively13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I will add you too! i did the same thing at christmas and hunting season took a lil break, ate a lil this and ate a lil that and boom I lost my get up and go. You gotta fight through it and you can do it. YOu wlll make a comeback.
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words ladies! Much appreciated :-)
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    I've been doing the same thing for the last year or so. But, I'm motivated and ready to go, now. I'll add you and you can help keep me on track, too. :)