just starting

Options
hi my name is terra i'm new to this my friend angela told me about this
i have been going to weight watchers but not doing great i gained my last week there
got a little discouraged my friend talked me into trying this so hopefully it works better then weight watchers
i guess time will tell

Replies

• terralee
    terralee Posts: 3
    Options
    hi my name is terra i'm new to this my friend angela told me about this
    i have been going to weight watchers but not doing great i gained my last week there
    got a little discouraged my friend talked me into trying this so hopefully it works better then weight watchers
    i guess time will tell
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi terra welcome finnally to the board lol. you will love it here its working so well for me lots of encouragement and support!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    hi terra---

when i was doing weight watchers i would use all my points at mcdonalds. yikes! that's not what the people at ww intended but hey i was in using my points right.

ww does work though, any weightloss plan works as long as we work it. the benefit of this site for me is when i SEE the numbers of what I've input I can plan my meals accordingly.

and the cool thing is you can still do ww right along with this.

all the best,
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: